New problems go live every weekday at 12am.
Students will receive push and/or email notifications at a time of their choosing.
※ All times and dates are based on Japan Standard Time (JST).
- Open the app and go to your [Home] page.
- Swipe left or right until you get to the "Trek Problems" feed.
- Tap the problem with the [New] mark on it. ("Unanswered" problems will also be labeled in red.)
- Read through the directions before writing your answer and recording a voice answer.
- Tap [Post] to turn in your homework.
- Make sure to check the sample answer that appears. Sample answers on Trek were written and checked by native speakers of English and provide a great look at the phrases they would use in various situations.
- Corrections will arrive within a designated timeframe depending on how quickly homework is turned in after it goes live.
- Corrections include feedback on students' writing, a corrected version of the homework, and tips on pronunciation.
- Use the comment box at the bottom of the screen to ask up to 3 follow-up questions per problem.
Check the home page for more informaion.