Bookmarks help you keep track of important questions and answers. If you subscribe to Premium or Trek, you can use bookmarks.
- Tap [ Bookmarks ] on the main menu at the bottom of the screen.
- You can also access your bookmarks by tapping the [ Profile ] button.
- Simply scroll down and tap [ Bookmarks ].
- Click on your profile picture. It will be in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select [ Profile ] from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down and click [ Bookmarks ].
- Find a question or answer you would like to bookmark.
- Tap the [Bookmark] icon to bookmark that item. The icon will turn orange if the question or answer has already been bookmarked.
- Tap the icon again to remove the bookmark.
You can use keywords to search bookmarks. Trek students might find this particularly useful: you can search for key grammar terms or vocabulary that your teacher has explained.